CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Drugstore Haul

CVS sale and Walgreens with coupons :D


3 Wet N Wild polishes (for .50 each!)
Sally Hansen Lacquer Shine in Flirt ($1 from the clearance bin.. I think it's being discontinued? Which is too bad cause it's amazing!)
L'Oreal HIP lipgloss duo in Ritzy (I'd NEVR pay the retail price of like $11 but it was 75% plus I had a coupon. For under $2 it's not bad at all.)
L'Oreal HIP pigment in Progressive ( Ditto)
Wet N' Wild Color Icon Palette in Vanity (Lovin!)
Wet N' Wild Color Icon Blush in Heather Slik (Lovin!)
NYC Brow Set in Brunette (Normally use ELF Studio brow set but I have it in dark and it's a bit too dark I think...)
Studio Brow Razors (mostly tweeze but I have a tiny bit of fuzzy on the top of my brows that are too fine to pluck)

0 comments: