CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

NOTD: Sinful 24/7 and Wet N' Wild black Creme

Picked up 2 new polishes on sale the other day at Walgreens. OMG I'm loving this. I did 2 coat of Sinful 24/7. 24/7 is a great HOT pink that was calling out to me for summer. Goes on nice and some but just a tad streaky with 1 coat, 2 coats looked great. It has an interesting finish that not quite matte, but not full gloss either. After it dried I used to tape to cover the bottom triangle of my nail and did 1 coat of Wet N Wild Black Creme on top. It's a great opaque high gloss black. The combo of colors and mixture of finishes is making this mani FIERCE. I will def be doing again.


Without flash (pink is more true here)



With flash (can you see how high gloss that black is!)


0 comments: