CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mini Wal-Mart 'Haul'

I hate to even call this a haul as only I only got 6 items but I really needed something to finally get me started on this blog. I've had the name set aside for a bit but been too busy (ok, lazy) to actually get started on everything I want to do with it. So anyways, it was a boring Saturday and I was online fantasy shopping and racking up some very $expensive$ fantasy shopping cart bills so I needed to get out of the house to distract myself so fantasy online shopping didn't actually turn into real online shopping cause for me that DANGEROUS! There's not much where I live so I hit up my much visited Wal-Mart makeup zone. I've perused it hundreds of times, but I can still always find something I've looked over before. Here's what I ended up with today.



~Paris Presents -'Highlighter' brush (which I plan to use for liquid foundation)
~N.Y.C. - Light Beam (Runway Lights)
~N.Y.C. - Ulta Moist Lipwear (319B Violet Shine)
~N.Y.C. - Ulta Moist Lipwear (301B Cafe)
~Sally Hansen - Xtreme Wear (Blue Me Away!)
~Pure Ice - Nail Emanuel (Cheatin')

I'll review them piece by piece so stop back to check them out!

0 comments: