CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Get Ready for Swacth of the Day (SOTD)!

I have a zillion eyeshadows, as they are the most colorful and fun to shop for so I think I'm going to try to swatch and do a mini summary/review of each one everyday (it should last me awhile). No promises on never missing a day but I'll try to do my best. And if you ever see any shades that look pretty similar and want me to do a side by side swatch and comparison just holla out! Also, since I don't want to say it every time I'll always swatch on Urban Decay Primer Potion.

Some of my many, many eyeshadow pigments

As a heads up a ton of them are from Pure Luxe because it was one of the first mineral make up lines I discovered when I was first building my collection and had money to blow. I find it to be a a fun mineral makeup line. I've heard some speculation about repackaging of pigments, but honestly I don't follow that stuff much (and don't really care, sorry I'm a bad consumer). What I love most about Pure Luxe is they offer samples for $1 that come in nice little 5 g jars (not little plastic baggies where you waste 80% of the product). The sample is supposedly 1/8 a teaspoon but they are almost always much more generous than that. I hear some people say that the sample will last a couple applications but I get a lot more than that out of them!!! More like 20+ if you are good about tapping your brush in the lid and not spilling.

Anyways, wish me luck!

0 comments: