CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Nails of the Day: Color Club Amp'D Up

Caution! HOOOOOOT nails coming up. Or at least insanely bright nails coming up. Introducing Color Club's Professional Nail Lacquer in Amp'd Up.


I stumbled across this while going through the dusty part of my collection the other day. I think I've had this polish about a year and aside from testing it out when I first got it this is the first time I've worn it. It's an amazing formula, goes on smooth and 2 coats gives full coverage and it's fairly fast drying (major plus for me!). Plus it's decently long lasting and doesn't show much nail wear. I'm just not sure what I was thinking getting BRIGHT orange. I was going through I neon phase I guess. Well, just in case I ever need a good neon orange nail polish for some occasion I got the perfect one on standby.

0 comments: