CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Look of the Day: Got Back?

Play time. Recently I've been rediscovering my Coastal Scents Smacks, expect for Got Back?, a dark coppery chocolate color. It's definately not a spring shade but I wanted to try using it for a look so I ended up with this dark copper/gold metallic look. I like the eyes but I think the eyes plus the lips is a bit much unless its for a costume party or something. The gold plus dark lips makes me think of some evil powerful Roman queen or something. Or Angelina Jolie in her earlier days (god what a beautiful woman!)

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e71/gracefulanglofsin/Angelina_Jolie_11.jpg

http://www.theangelinajolie.com/gallery/2007/3/20/Angelina_Jolie__in_dark_lipstick_and_eye_liner_VIFRDJ.jpg



Products Used:
FACE
-The Face Shop Liquid Foundation (Light Beige) - An old shade that I don't think quiet matches anymore...
-E.L.F. Tone Correcting Concealer (Ivory)
-E.L.F. Studio Bronzer (Cool) - Love the matte color!

EYES
-Benefit Lemon Aid Color Correcting Eye Primer
-Coastal Scents Gel Liner ( 24K Gold) - Used on lid
-L.A. Colors 12 Eyeshadow Palette (Traditional) - Found it in the dollar, most are worthless but I like a couple of the darker colors so I keep it around, used the bottom row, right in the crease
-E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner (Plum)
-Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara (Black Brown)

LIPS
-E.L.F Studio Definer and Shaper - Define side only
-Coastal Scents Smacks (Got Black?)

BRUSHES
-Paris Presents Highlighter Brush
-E.L.F. Studio Angled Foundation Brush
-E.L.F. Studio Contour Brush
-Bare Escentual Precision Eyeliner Brush

0 comments: