CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 2, 2010

MAC Too Fabulous Look Recreation

I've been drooling over MAC's Too Fabulous collection for some time (in particular the Duo blushes). Anyways I was playing around today with nothing in particular in mind at first and then halfway through I decided to try MAC's Too Fabulous look.

MAC's Too Fabulous

Here's my recreation of it in about 10 minutes. Unfortunately my camera is whacked at the moment so I had to use my web cam which is really poor quality, sorry :(. And obviously I didn't have anyone to nuzzle up against me sadly.


Here's MAC's and mine side by side. Not too bad considering it didn't plan it out and did it pretty quick. I lucked out and look a little like the model (expect for the nose!). Sadly I used no MAC products for this! Lol. Also I nevvvvvveeeer use false lashes, so that was interesting too.


Products used:

FACE
-E.L.F. Tinted Moisturizer (Ivory)
-Cover Girl Balance Complexion Foundation (Buff Beige)
-10 Piece Professional Blush Palette (Unnamed hot pink in the 2nd row, 2nd from the right)
-All applied with Paris Presents Highlighter Brush - Reviewed here

EYES
-Coastal Scents Gel Liner (Silk White) - Used as base
-E.L.F Brightening Eye Color (White from Drama quad)
-NARS Blush (Albatross) - Used as a highlighter on the brow and inner corner of eye
-Cover Girl LashBlast Mascara (Black Brown)
-E.L.F. Studio Eyebrow Kit (Dark)
-E.L.F. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen (Black)
-Unnamed flash eyelashes (from some cheap china based ebay site)
-Bare Escentuals Precision Eyeliner Brush
-Bare Escentuals Eye Defining Brush
-The Face Shop C Brush

LIPS
-The Face Shop Perfect Stick Concealer - To lighten lips
-Unnamed pink lipstick from an old makeup set (maybe from Kohl's?)
-Petite Potions Orangesickle Clear Lip Gloss (from dollar store but I love it!)

And to remove I used Almay eye makeup remover pads (they're for your eyes but I use them all over my face).

I had a lot of fun with this look and I think I might try it again when my camera is working again!

0 comments: