CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Look of the Day: Orange and Purple Eyes

One of my recently discovered unusual color combos that I think actually looks good is orange and purple (compliment colors). They're pretty striking next to each other. This is another reason I love my 88 palette, I'd never buy or try orange eye shadow but since I have it sitting there I decided to experiment and found something fun that I love.





Products used:
FACE:
-E.L.F. All Over Color Stick (Apricot Beige)
-E.L.F. Studio Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter (Fair) - Just used the concealer
-MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation (NW 25) - Small sample, using sparingly on cheeks
-E.L.F. Elements Blush (Flushed)

EYES:
-88 Matte Color Palette
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-NARS Blusher (Albatross) - Used as highlighter
-L'Oreal Hip Color Truth Cream Eyeliner (Eggplant)
-Smashbox Bionic Mascara

LIPS:
-Sephora Perfection Lip Primer
-Avon Lipstick Bullet (Carnation)
-E.L.F. Plumping Lip Glaze (Champagne)

BRUSHES:
-Coastal Scents IB116/Italian Badger Round Crease Brush
-Coastal Scents Chisel Detail Mini Brush
-Coastal Scents C139 Stiff Tapered Crease
-Bare Escentuals Heavenly Eyeshadow Buffing
-Bare Escentuals Max Coverage Concealer
-E.L.F Studio Small Angeled Brush
- L'Oreal Hip Brush (came with eyeliner)

0 comments: