CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wednesday Wish List: MAC Mineralize Blush Duo Two Virtues

http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/images/209x397/MG2Y03.jpg
MAC Mineralize Blush Duo in Two Virtues

A few weeks ago I went to LA for spring break so I got to go MAC! (There are no anywhere close to where I live, in the middle of nowhere). I was so excited and slightly overwhelmed by it all but right away the mineralized duo blushes from the Too Fabulous collection. They were so pretty. When I inquired about them the artist suggested Buddy Up or Rhapsody in Two for my light to meduim skin (NW20 or 25).

[mac+too+fabulous+collection+2.jpg]

Mineralize Blush $23.00
A limited-edition Mineralize Blush featuring two shades swirled into an abstract pattern. Delivers the sheer colour and soft, dimensional pearl finish of all M∙A∙C Mineralize powder formulas.

Rhapsody is the light pale pink and light peach. I swatched it and found it to be very light and somewhat sheer. It had a pretty sparkle but not much color, almost more like a very faint highlight rather than a true blusher. I've had the NARS Orgasm for quite awhile and never find it very satisfying and I felt this would be a similar experience. For my money I like some ooommpphh!

http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/images/swatches/168x168/MG2Y01.png
MAC Mineralize Blush Duo in Rhapsody in Two

Buddy Up is a dirty rose and neutral yellow pink. I don't know what to say about it. I swatched it and just wasn't impressed. It's a nice rose, but again, just nothing special or unique in my eyes.

http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/images/swatches/168x168/MG2Y05.png
MAC Mineralize Blush Duo in Buddy Up

What really caught my eye was the Two Virtues, a combo of light blue pink and light violet. The pink really pops. This blush is really pigments and you need only a tiny tiny bit and a light hand but I found it to be beautiful! I felt it really made skin pop and look a little tanner with a glow. The pink was fun and girly but not TOO crazy unwearable (coughcough te powder blush in Full Fushia!), I just loved everything about it and could just sense it would be one of my top items. Unfortunately they were out, and so was the other store we tried the next day! Grrrr.

http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/images/swatches/168x168/MG2Y03.png
MAC Mineralize Blush Duo in Two Virtures

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgLeOZsZfMQAPkOMJRQIKHsXJhu1cBOobmlwE9T2ndYn9ZMNyjSXXQeW7mTTQeTN4cPKg6r8l0Sxutef9alo5wI2sQEKv90tjcMswwv0NEpoCJw9DLZ5DGMc1IAJH4LHi2PwNJV8u9mOuI/s400/MAC+Too+Fabulous+Collection.jpg

1 comments:

Emilyanne said...

Just so you know there are MAC counters in most Macys stores, so you could probably take the bus to the nicer mall and they might have one. Or if you are just telling yourself that so that you can save money, ignore everything I just said.