CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Swatch of the Day: Pure Luxe After Hours


Brand: Pure Luxe

Shade: Dubloon

Cost: $1.00 for 1/8 teaspoon sample,$5.00 for 5g jar, $9.50 for 10g jar

Where to get: Here

Official Bulb: Warm orange shade. Metallic highlight

My thoughts: WOW! WOW! WOW! This color pops and has incredible intensity. It's a bright orange yellow gold. It looks foiled even when not. Smooth, creamy, amazing pigmentation. Metallic finish. I'm loving this and it looks great as a liner (use it recently in a EOTD in the inner corner). Beware: Only for the BOLD! The picture does not capture it's intensity and brightness. A bit more yellow gold in person.

Side note: When I applying this I thought it reminded me of my new NYX eyeshadow in Yellow Marigold, however when swacthed next to each other you can see the difference. After Hours is MUCH more intense, brighter, and more yellowy gold. Yellow Marigold (which I still love) looks a little duller in comparison and has a more antiqued gold color to it.



0 comments: