CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Look of the Day: Lilac Spring Eyes

Now that it's spring I'm using my favorite eye shadow, Pure Luxe Romance, more and more. And today, *drumroll* I even tried falsies again. I still struggle, I think it might be because I have cheapo lashes and cheap glue. Anyways here's a light silvery lilac look that's wearable yet fun and has a little drama with the lashes. It's product light and quick ('cept for fumbling with lashes)


My infamous raised eyebrow look responsible for my
forehead wrinkles at the ripe old age of 21.



Products used:

FACE
-E.L.F Tinted Moisturizer (Ivory)
-Bare Escentuals i.d. Mineral Veil (Tinted)
-E.L.F. Natural Radiance Blusher (Glow)

EYES
-Too Face Shadow Insurance (Sample packet)
-Pure Luxe Shadow Pigment (Romance)
-MAC Eyeshadow (Hypnotizing)
-E.L.F. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen (Black)
-Benefit Bad Girl Lash
-No name cheap lashes

LIPS
-Avon Lipstick Bullet (Carnation)
-Sephora Lipgloss (Precious Pink)

BRUSHES
-Paris Presents Highlighter Brush
-Bare Escentuals Flawless Face Brush
-E.L.F. Studio Blush Brush
-E.L.F. Studio Contour Brush

0 comments: