CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 2, 2010

Look of the Day: Golden Russet Eyes

Tried my first look of the day. Lots of E.L.F. stuff from my haul a few weeks ago. What I learned:

-Wow it's hard to accurately photograph makeup. Tips anyone!? Especailly tips from people like me with hooded eyes! I can see my eyeshadow when I look in a mirror but in photographs my lids just disappear! Weird...
-My lashes are TINY! I'm so used to looking at blogs where people use falsies so my look ridiculously dinky in comparison.
- I am very lopsided! My eyes/eyebrows/hooded-ness of eyes and my smile! Hmmm. Oh well.

Full face shot.

Eyes

Close up

Here's the products I used (forgot lipstick)

FACE:
-E.L.F. All Over Color Stick (Apricot Beige) - Cover up spots on cheeks, blend with finger
-E.L.F. Studio Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter (Fair) - Just used the concealer, blend with finger
-Almay Smart Shade Makeup Foundation (light/meduim) - All over
-E.L.F. Studio Blush (Mellow Mauve)
-Paris Presents Highligher Brush

EYES:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion- It's in the little white jar, I depotted it when I couldn't get anymore
-Pure Luxe Eyeshadow Pigments (After Hours on inside corner, Russet on crease, and a self pressed mix of Alloy and Forged on lid)
-NARS Blush (Albatross) - Highter on brow
-Tarte Light, Camera, Lashes Mascara
-E.L.F. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen (Black)
-Coastal Scents IB116/Italian Badger Round Crease Brush
-Coastal Scents Chisel Detail Mini Brush

LIPS:
N.Y.C. Ultra Moist Lipwear (Cafe)
E.L.F. Studio 2 in 1 Conditioning Gloss (Golden)

0 comments: