CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

NYX Single Eyeshadow Swatch

As promised from the other day here is my new NYX Single Eyeshadow in Yellow Marigold and first Swatch of the Day. I've only had it for 3 days now but I'm already in love with both the color and the NYX shadow in general. I see this becoming a favorite in no time. The color is a beautiful light yellow metallic gold. The formula of this shade is great, soft and pigmented, no fallout and little fading, plus it build to super high intensity really quick and easy on top of a base. I hope all the NYX colors are this great and I can't wait to go back and make a haul on CherryCulture where they're only $3.50 a piece and so many colors to pick from!

NYX Single Eyeshadow in Yellow Marigold

NYX Single Eyeshadow in Yellow Marigold
Left is with no base
Middle is with Urban Decay Primer Potion
Right is foiled/applied wet (pretty much same as with a base)

0 comments: