CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Look of the Day: Easter Eyes

Another look of the day. With Easter just around the corner I pulled out my 'Easter Earrings'. I don't know why, but they always make me think of spring and Easter, probably the light pastel colors. Anyways, they inspired me to do a look loosely based on them.






FACE
-The Face Shop Pore Minimizer Controlling Cream
-Almay Smart Shade Makeup Foundation (200 Light/Medium)
-E.L.F. Studio High Definition Powder
-10 Piece Professional Blush Palette (Bottom row, first on left)
-NARS Blush (Orgasm)

EYES
-Urban Decay Primer Potion(Original)- It's in the little white jar, I depotted it when I couldn't get anymore
-Coastal Scent Creative Me Palette #1 (Hot Pots CM01, 06, 08, 09, 11)
-Coastal Scents Gel Liner (Silk White)
-Pure Luxe Kaleidoscope Shadow (Faceted)
-Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
-E.L.F. Studio Eyebrow Kit (Dark)
* For those of you with sharp eyes you'll see Bare Escentuals Buxon Mascara is in the pic, that was a mistake! I didn't use it

LIPS
-Smashbox Lip Enhancing Lipgloss (Lovely)

BRUSHES
-Paris Presents Highlighter Brush
-E.L.F. Studio Angeled Foundation Brush
-Coastal Scents IB116/Italian Badger Round Crease Brush
-Coastal Scents Chisel Detail Mini Brush
-Coastal Scents C150 Chisel Angle Fluff Shadow Brush
-Coastal Scents Angle Blush Brush
-Bare Escentual Slanted Liner

0 comments: